Saturday, April 20, 2013

"Walk in the club like whaddup I gotta dream"

I'm watching Tangled right now, and may I just say, it gives me so many feels it's not even funny. The first time I watched it, I didn't catch all the things I know now.

At first, it seems like Mother Gothel does care for Rapunzel, but when you look closely, all her signs of affection are towards Rapunzel's hair, because her hair is the source of Gothel's youth. It saddens me that Rapunzel was confined in that damn tower just so Gothel could be forever young. Afhoarufhi I hate you, Disney corporation for giving me unnecessary feelings!

I must say though, Disney villains are pretty badass.

Next time you watch any Disney movie, look for unnoticed things.

-Jane
(aka crying over Tangled right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment